AVC Accounting and Payroll
WHY IS THE AVC ACCOUNTING AND PAYROLL SOFTWARE ONE OF THE TOP PICKS IN INDIANA?
- We have been a premier provider of Accounting and Payroll software to Indiana Public libraries for over 25 years.
- Our software was written for you, the bookkeeper or director of an Indiana library. Our yearly updates are designed by our libraries and implemented to meet YOUR needs.
- We service more than 85 libraries throughout the state of Indiana ranging in size from 3 employees to over 100 employees.
- UNLIMITED support is provided FREE of charge for the first year and for a nominal fee additional years. We will answer ANY question you have from “How do I print this report?” to “I can’t balance this month…where is my mistake?”.
- If you get audited we will meet remotely with the auditor for no additional fee.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
AVC has done a great job keeping abreast with the changing laws and changing needs of the libraries. We are blessed to have someone that really wants to help us achieve success in providing an accurate and efficient software package.
I am new to fund accounting and walked into my position a complete novice. Brent has helped me to navigate through the details of using the program. He is always quick to answer and call back if necessary. He never makes me feel dumb and I know when I call that I will get help. That is Peace of Mind!
We recently underwent an audit for 5 years and the examiner had lots of positive things to say about the reports I was able to give him from AVC and commented that it was better than other systems he had seen libraries using.
We like the easy to use program and the quick friendly support. No question is too stupid to ask and they are patient with their clients that have little computer knowledge. Today our bookkeeper had an error and she called AVC and Brent found the error and started working on the problem right away. No waiting! Everything was done in an hour. The biggest benefit we have received is a big decrease in bookkeeping hours. We were doing it by paper and with the computer things are much faster with fewer errors.
When I started working at my library, the accounting software in place was not AVC’s. Two years in, I switched to AVC and I am so glad I did! (1)I appreciate the professional attitude of the AVC staff. I have never once felt like a bother or felt incompetent. Every question I’ve had, whether a software or accounting question, has been promptly answered by Brent. (2)AVC is very user-friendly. The software simply makes sense. I do not have an accounting background, which isn’t a problem because AVC makes sense for anyone. (3)AVC is just enough and no more. It does exactly what I need and doesn’t confuse me with extraneous screens or options.